Friday, May 28, 2010

New Arrival at Beehive gallery in Newtown


Just dropped off the following items at Beehive Gallery in Newtown

Blue and Purple Teddy bears

More Japanese patterned hair scrunchies

Gamaguchi Purse, cardholders , earrings and necklace made of Nishijin fabric(gorgeous silk from Kyoto)

Shibori Obi pocuhes

Beehive is located on

Shop1 441-443 King Street
Newtown 2042 NSW

http://beehivegallery.com.au/

Please look for a white shelf near the window with 3 Teddy bears! It will have my business card on it too.(It's under the name of Reiko)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Reiko- I like your blog! I wish you all the best with your Kyoto style fashion accessories! Keep promoting your range and I'm sure success will come!
    Best of Luck,
    Rebecca
    Honey Tasmania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rebecca! I am still trying to improve my site. I will order more honey from you soon.

    ReplyDelete