Monday, August 30, 2010

Kirribilli Market



I would like to say big thank you to those people who talked to me and bought my products at Kirribilli General Market on the 28th.

I think I prefer general market over fashion market. They are both nice markets but there are larger varieties of stalls at general market which attracts more people.(I think)

I met lots of nice people at the market this time so it was really fun!! Everytime I held a stall at a market, I always learn something new.

For both my website and stall at market, there are a lot to improve....I have lots of passion in what I'm doing so I will continue to improve and try to increase awareness of products from Kyoto!!

Once I finish with re-designing my catalogue, I will start contacting stores in Sydney again.

Hopefully I will have some luck........!

No comments:

Post a Comment