Sunday, September 4, 2011

Spring is here



I came back from Melbourne a couple of days ago. It was nice to see friends and check the trend in Melbourne! It was very sunny and warm day for Melbourne but Sydney is always warmer.

It's been 5 years since I moved to Sydney from Melbourne. Many people ask me which city I like and I always answer " It depends on what you like"

If you like Japanese food, nice weather and beach culture, Sydney is better. However if you like locally designed fashion accessories, clothes, cultural events, art festivals, Hong Kong, Taiwan or Vietnamese food, Melbourne is better.

I do prefer shopping in Melbourne but I love the markets in Sydney. They are everywhere! As some of you may know, I hold a stall at  Kirribilli market occasionally.  I like the vibe of Kirribilli market. Apart from this one, I like Paddington and Glebe market.

I've been trying to get a stall at the next Kirribilli market but their website is not open at the moment. It was suppose to reopen today but it didn't! Hopefully it will open soon so that I can book a stall.

In a mean time, please go to my website or shops in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.


(Photo: Sunny morning in Balaclava, Melbourne)

No comments:

Post a Comment