Sunday, January 22, 2012

Still sorting out



It has been just over 2 weeks since I came back from Japan. My body is now adjusted to Australian time and weather.

But there are still many things that needs to be done which were meant to be done before I left for Japan in December...ahhhh!

As I mentioned in the previous blog, I will have more time from next week so please wait for announcement for new products, stock of current products, etc.

So far, I have added purple and white flower mini hair clips at My Hair International in The Rocks, Sydney. Please look for a shelf right next to a counter.  Apart from hair cut, they do massage, facial, manicure and pedicure. They are open from 8am to 8pm during weekdays, 9am to 6pm on Saturday and 9am to 5pm on Sunday.

I'm writing this at 1am on Saturday night. And starting to think of Ramen. I miss having Ramen in Japan. There are many Ramen places in Sydney but only few of them are decent. A photo above is Nagahama style Ramen I ate in Kyoto. There is nothing better than eating nice Ramen in the middle of the night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment