Sunday, February 12, 2012

Arielle’s Organic Cakes



I love cakes in Japan. Our cake is based on French style with bit of Japanese taste.

We like it light and not so sweet.

So to be very honest, when I moved to Australia and discovered quality of cakes here, I was very disappointed.

Of course, there were some very nice cakes in good cafes and restaurants but majority of cakes I came across were too sweet in my mouth, so heavy in my stomach. 

Azuma cafe in Sydney city is one of the very few decent Japanese style cake shop I know but recently, I met a Japanese lady called Natsuno who runs her cake business in Sydney.

She studied French style patisserie in Paris and recently returned to Sydney. What she makes is very unique. She can make cakes and other sweets without any artificial ingredients, preservatives sugar and butter oil!

She does have a web site but currently it's  not in use. So if you would like to view some of her works and prices, it's best to contact her by email or phone. She can then send you photos of cakes with more details!

Arielle's Organic Cakes
www.ariellesorganiccakes.com.au
Email: arielles.cakes@gmail.com
Phone: 0431 577 989 (7 Days 10am to 5pm)


No comments:

Post a Comment