Monday, November 26, 2012

Soy Candle Aritist Takako


A friend of mine who will be sharing the stall at Kirribilli market on the 1st of December makes soy candles.


She makes soy candles with and without fragrance. Personally I like the one with fragrance.

Unlike ordinary candles that are made by mainly paraffin, soy candle doesn't have burnt smell. It is softer and has a low melting point.

Her candles comes in various sizes and with different decollations. I purchased stained glass ones before. And I just found out she started making Christmas candles too!

When I share a market stall with friends, I often end up buying their products for myself. I love my friends artworks.


You can find more information of what she does via her facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/reikot#!/CandlemakerTakakoYamamoto

Hope to see you all on Saturday!








No comments:

Post a Comment