Sunday, July 11, 2010

At Kirribilli market today



I thought I did pretty ok for the first time at the market today.

I was hoping to sell more but had to leave early due to rain. I knew there was going to be showers in the afternoon but I was hoping for cloudy sky instead.

I'm definitely getting a tent next time!! Buying a tent doesn't seem to be cheap. I wonder if I can lent it from somewhere?

I wasn't very good with explaining about fabrics that are used my products. I could have explained in depth but thought people may not be interested in so much.

What makes me difference from other suppliers of Japanese fashion accessories and gifts is Nishijin fabric.

Next time, I will display the brief description of all the fabrics, print it out on A4 size paper and display it on a table!

I will try to join Kirribilli fashion market for August as well. I will do my best to do it better than this time.

For those people who talked to me and purchased products, thank you very much!!


No comments:

Post a Comment