Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Kirribilli fashion market on the 11st of July

I will be holding a stall at Kirribilli market on this Sunday from 9am to 3pm.

It's my first time to hold a stall so I have no idea if people might be interested in my products or not.

I love what I offer so hopefully many people will like it too!

I will be selling as many products as I can display on the table and also second hand clothes on the side. I'm curious to know how many people will purchase new Chirimen Gamaguchi. (A photo above) They come in many different colours!

And I hope to make sales of Nishijin Gamaguchi too. It's made of silk which is only available in my town Kyoto in Japan.

Please look for a stall with lots of Gamaguchi, pouches and bright Teddy Bears. I will be displaying my business card as well.

See you on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment