Monday, May 30, 2011

Apologize and news



I was pretty sad not being able to make the market at Kirribilli last Saturday. I woke up with a sore throat and massive headache. It was clear that staying outside for over 6 hours wasn't going to be a good idea.

I'm very sorry if anyone went there to find my stall on that day.

Stall allocations for June market are already full so it  looks like I'm not doing market for a while :(

But the good news is, you can still buy some of new products on my website and retails shops. I just finished updating the catalogue as well so please check it out!

I'm going down to Melbourne this weekend to meet my buyers. How exciting!

Stay warm.

Photo: A new Gamaguch Pouch available at Beehive Gallery in Newtown, Sydney.
Dimensions: Height 10cm, Width 14cm, Depth 3cm. Made of Chirimen fabric in Kyoto)

No comments:

Post a Comment