Friday, January 24, 2014

Gelateria Gondola

I think this shop opened before Christmas last year but I only discovered it recently.

Gelateria Gondola

It is a gelati shop running by Italian men. They have flavours I've never seen else where. So far, I tried red bean and apple crumple&ginger flavour. There are many other fancy flavours I haven't yet to try. I heard their coffee is nice too.

Most of names are written in Italian but a friendly staff is very happy to explain about the flavour and you can try it before purchasing it.

I haven't taken photos of the shop yet but it's a small shop in Chatswood. If you know the busy intersection of Victoria Avenue and Archer street, it's pretty close to there.

The address is:

2/77 Archer Street Chatswood

Their website is http://gelateriagondola.com.au/

It's highly recommended!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment