Friday, January 17, 2014

New life

Since the arrival of my baby boy at the end of 2013, my life has been hectic. I am very happy with my little one but it's just that he is a reflux baby, looking after him can be very difficult sometime.

His reflux is mostly under control with medicine called losec but for some reasons, his symptoms were pretty bad last couple of days. When he has discomfort, he has trouble sleeping, hence I can't sleep either. It's very tiring for both of us when he is having a bad day.

He wasn't too bad today but if symptoms don't get any better by Sunday, I may have to call my paediatrician. 

He also has winding issue and someone online said losec actually causes more wind. I am not sure about that but if that's the case, it's annoying! I was told I can give other natural remedies to reduce wind so I might have to do that.

My business is up and running.  More owls are available at My Hair International in The Rocks and Tachi Hair Works in Chatswood. It will be available at Romantic Notions in Lane Cove next week too.

I have added new hair products at My Hair International and Tachi Hair Works. I will be uploading the photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment