Saturday, March 12, 2011

Do what I can do

As everyone knows, the earthquake has hit north of Japan really badly. I couldn't believe the size of Tsunami I saw on the footage.

I'm from Kyoto which wasn't affected by Tsunami but small size earthquake was safe . But I have distance family members in Sendai and they are currently missing....

There is not much I can do for now but donating money and do my best at selling my products from Japan. I sell imported products from Japan so I am helping Japanese economy in that sense.

USTREAM (in Japanese) is showing the most updated information of current condition of Japan.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/tbstv

My heart goes to all those people who were affected in Tohoku regions.

If you are in Sydney, hope to see you tomorrowe (13th of March ) at Kirribilli market!

No comments:

Post a Comment