Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Product


 I just came back from Melbourne trip. I had a fantastic time there with friends and it was very nice of them to worry about Japan earthquake.


Fukushima nuclear power plants are largely under control so I'm not too worried about it however people who have been evacuated are now facing serious issues of not having enough support.

They still don't have enough access to gas, electricity, water, food and medicine.

As I mentioned in previous blog and twitter, there is only so much I can do from here.  So I will keep doing my best with running Kyo Modern so that I can  make more donations to Japan!

From Australia, you can donate through Red Cross or Yahoo Japan.  Japanese communities, including take away stores are raising money for the earthquake victims as well.

As for what's new with  Kyo Modern, I started selling handmade Temari (Japanese style thread ball). I only uploaded one Temari so far but I will be uploading more soon!

http://sites.google.com/site/kyomodern/

No comments:

Post a Comment